poniedziałek, 23 września 2013

Notification

Praise the internet, for I can watch
I can spy and I will always know
More than less, where you prowl
What you do, when, with who

My eyes sunken in your face
Which you left carelessly on your profile page
And a racking query keeping me awake
Have you changed at all or are you still the same?

I commit transgression as it is
Keeping track of tracks you listen to
Having music, songs and riffs and tunes
To assure me this is no one else but you

Giving out poetry - soulful intestines
Slip of thought is a slip of tongue
For a word too much is a feeling sacked
The screen is thin enough for both of us   

Still this stalking so perverse
Is due to our parting ways
And the vows you made
Not to ever see me again

But I wonder in the autumn dreary
Would you like to come out and see me?
As if we never aged and were the same
Fresh and lively couple on a bench

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz